Thursday, November 09, 2006

 

Thursday November 9, 2006

Okay so what have I done since Monday??? I have been doing a lot of work. I have tried to spend some time in the darkroom to start printing final pictures for Photography but it seems like it takes me forever and I can never get a final product. It is frustrating only because it takes up a lot of time. I printed some of the pictures that I took of Momo in London. It was funny because I have about ten 8 X 10 pictures of her face now in various shades of grey. Anyway…so that is what I did basically all of Monday. I have also been able to sleep in lately; it’s amazing. I actually have to set an alarm now if I want to wake up before 10 AM. I am really happy about that. Really I have had a very uneventful week. I booked my flight to London over Thanksgiving. I am also going to Paris the weekend before but I haven’t booked the flight yet because it is pretty expensive and I am just putting it off. I made plans to go to Florence this weekend with Rachel. We already booked our hostel and will be leaving early tomorrow morning. Hopefully I will have a lot of fun stories when I get back. Other than that…I only have 4 weeks of classes left!! And only 5 weeks till I come home!! 38 days to be exact.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?