Wednesday, November 15, 2006

 

Mon-Tues

It’s about 3:30 PM on Wednesday and the past couple of days have been rough. I am trying to get a lot of work done because of traveling to Paris and then London with Ashley here is Rome in between next week but for some reason the time is just passing and no work is actually getting done. I know that a lot of students have this disease… but anyway, on Monday and Tuesday I came to the school pretty early to use the computer and do stuff but I ended up getting bogged down by Prague stuff and travel arrangements. But, everything is almost figured out for Paris this weekend. Prague is a whole different story. I can’t believe how difficult it is to get stuff done. I think that most things are working out now though…I have most of the information I need to book my flight, I have emailed appropriate people with my questions, and I am trying to register for classes as I write this. I hope that everything will work out seeing as I am ignoring the whole student visa thing and just going in as a tourist…I think that it should be fine though. I already spoke with an NYU chica about it and she said it would work out. I will be so glad though when it is all over. I don’t want to have to worry about it anymore.

So, I just registered and it was soooo easy! I got into all of the classes that I wanted and they had some different management classes so I signed up for some. I just have to make sure that my school will give me credit for them now. I am glad now that something actually worked out well.

So this weekend I am going to Paris…what I didn’t realize was that my friends are not going to be arriving until Saturday early morning but I am getting there on Friday at about noonish. So I am going to have fun adventures in the city of lights by myself. I figure that I will just go to one of the four million photo exhibitions that my photo teacher told me about when he heard that I was going. Some of them seem pretty interesting anyway. I will really only have the late afternoon and evening to do stuff until exhaustion overtakes my body and I go to sleep. The hostel that I am staying in is the same one that we are staying in the rest of the weekend so I figure that the ladies will just come and wake me up when they get in on Saturday around 9AM. I am pretty excited. Then Ashely and I are going back to Roma on Monday till Thursday morning and then we all reconvene in London to celebrate Thanksgiving. Then as you all know because you are counting down the days I will only have 3 weeks left until I once again grace the shores of the United States.
So that is it for now. I am going to be working on my gelato paper tonight so hopefully that will include consuming a lot.

Of course, yesterday was my father's birthday and Jennie Mayer's 21st birthday so happy birthday to both of them and I am sure they celebrated in very different ways. Yay for birthdays!

Love you all. Ciao.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?