Saturday, October 14, 2006

 

Saturday October 14th

So last night was a lot of fun. Rachel, Katy, and I went to this place called Fluid. It is a wine and cocktail bar. It was a very trendy place- the floor had a layer of fluid and so when you stepped it squished. Also there were rocks on some walls and some were covered with metal. So...it was pretty interesting to look at. So you have to pay for a drink which is 7 euros and then you can go to a free buffet. The buffet was great. It was all little sandwiches, couscous, pasta dishes, rice balls, and little desserts. We went up about 3 or 4 times. It was great. So we were able to eat dinner and get a drink for only 7 euro which is great. Then we walked home and we made it even though we didn't have a map. When we got home Rachel and I watched a bunch of episodes of Friends and then hit the hay.

Then this morning I woke up early of course. I tried to sleep in but I couldn't really. So I just putzed around for a bit and did some random stuff. Then when Rachel woke up we were in the mood to do something new...so we watched some episodes of Friends. Then we went out to see a Henri Cartier-Bresson exhibition at the Piazza Navona. It was really interesting to see. He did a lot of portraits of really famous people like Dior, Martin Luther King Jr., and Marilyn Monroe. Then we had really great salads...mine was called Salchi Papa and it had hotdogsin it...but it was really good. Now I am at school just trying to do work and talking to Andrew. Thats it for now folks...I think that I am going to see a tribute to 20s jazz at this place called Micca Club. I am not sure though.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?