Thursday, September 21, 2006

 

Weekend of September 16th

On Friday both of my roommates were gone on an excursion for class all day. I was proud of myself because I went on this trip to the Roman University with people I didn't know (from Temple) and so I made some new friends! Then on Saturday it started raining and so we couldn't go to the beach as planned. I spent some time at the school doing work and then went with a bunch of people to this wax museum which was totally lame. I mean, we actually ended up having fun because it was so stupid. The place was really small and the wax people were bad. But we took some funny pictures...I put them online yesterday. Saturday was my friend Amanda's 21st birthday and so we went to Hard Rock Cafe (but I didn't get anything because it was soooo expensive. The burgers were $15. I just ate when I got home. Then we decided to go out to a club to celebrate. It was cold and rainy but it was actually fun because we were just dancing. But the club was kind of bad because there were some old men there and so we avoided them. We couldn't get a taxi and so we had to walk a little bit in the freezing rain until a taxi would come and get us, so that was a little bit stressful. Then on Sunday I was sad in the morning just because I didn't have a lot to do. So, I went to the school with some friends to get work done and email people. I also went out with my roommate Ivona to take pictures because I had to have a roll ready to develop today. Of course, it started pouring while we were walking around and so we had to seek shelter under a small canopy with about a million other people. Then Sunday night my roommates and I and some other girls just watched a movie (The Sweetest Thing- its pretty funny) because we wanted to relax.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?