Thursday, September 28, 2006

 

Thursday September 28, 2006

Today was a very busy day for me in the morning I had to do a lot of work. I had to run around doing stuff in the photography lab in between my own classes and the times that it is open. So it was a pretty crazy morning. Right now it is about 6pm. I have a class that I really don't want to sit through so I might not go. I am feeling homesick and I kind of just want to leave the school...We'll see.

But I finally made plans for this fri-sat. Rachel, Elisa, and I are going to Cinque Terre which is a really relaxing beachy type area. It is 5 fishing villages north of Rome. The rain actually takes 4 hours to get there. So I am leaving really early tomorrow morning. Hopefully it will be a lot of fun. I am just excited to get out of Rome.

Later I am having dinner with a bunch of people that I won't see this weekend and then I am going to bed. I won't be around this weekend for emailing and talking except for maybe on Sunday so I'll talk to you all then...


I miss you so much...all of you. Ciao!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?