Thursday, September 21, 2006

 

Thursday September 21st

Right now I am waiting for classes to start. I just had my first Italian test and it was incredibly fascile (thats easy). I think that I only messed up the gender of one word. Anyway, this morning I went for a walk all by myself. I was very independent. I started at the Spanish Steps and then went up into the Villa Borghese. Once I got to the nicer areas in the Villa Borghese I sat down and did some studying for Italian. It was actually really nice. I took some interesting pictures of myself because people keep telling me to take more pictures of myself and not just sites. So...I will probably post those tomorrow or the next day. Speaking of which...tomorrow I am going on a trip into Tuscany. We are stopping at some sites along the way but I can't remember what they are called. I'll fill you and and post lots of pictures after I get back. Ciao!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?