Thursday, September 21, 2006

 

Monday September 18th

Today was really fun even though I had to leave my apartment at 7:45 and it is raining. In photography I got to develop my first roll of film! It was hard because you have to do the first part in complete darkness and you have to roll the negatives onto a reel. You are also supposed to try not to touch it. I had to do it three times in the dark because something kept getting caught, but other than that it went pretty smoothly. The pictures aren't even that good but it makes me excited to see what my good pictures will look like. Then I had Italian, which I really like because my teacher is really funny and crazy and he makes it fun. But...we do have our first test on Thursday and so I guess my opinion might change by the end of the week...haha. I watched the film Scipio Africanus for one of my classes and it was insanely awful. It was all about the 2nd Punic War and the dubbing did not match up at all. It was painful to watch. Then I went home and ate dinner.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?