Thursday, September 21, 2006

 

Gelato Update

As you may or may not already know, my mission in Roma is to try as many flavors of gelato as humanly possible. Now, there are over 100 easily and so I have had to get two flavors in each cup, which reduces the amount of each flavor that I get...but I'm okay with that. So far I have tried:

chocolate and hazelnut- I give it a 3/5 just because it is an amazing combination

pistachio- I give it a 3/5 because I really like pistachio flavored things, but for those of you don't really like the flavor I would say 1.5/5

choc. cream- Well, this was just okay even though it sounds like it would be amazing- 1.75/5

caffe- This was AMAZING. I mean, they had espresso beans on top and it actually tasted like coffee- 5/5

lemon- Light and Refreshing, kind of like sorbet, really really good...5/5

caramel- I'm not really a fan of caramel but I decided to try it anyway...2.5/5

chocolate- straight up chocolate is great but I think I just chose the wrong place to get it...I am definitely going to have to try this favorite again but...2.5/5

cinnamon- this was an interesting choice for me...i would definitely reccommend this in smaller sizes but a large would be too much- 3/5\

nutella cake- I had this just yesterday and it was one of the best choices I have ever made in my entire life. It had nutella and chunks of pound cake. DELICIOUS!!! 5/5

chocolate orange- Interesting, strong flavor but I mean, come on, chocolate raspberry would have been much much better...3.5/5

More updates to come...I plan on trying some new flavors tonight!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?